To be considered disabled at the federal level, the following have to be true:
- You make less than $940/month because of missed work.
- Your condition is severe (“Your condition must interfere with basic work-related activities for your claim to be considered”).
- Your condition appears on a List Of Impairments (Endometriosis itself is not listed but might possibly be categorised as an Autoimmune disorder because research out in 2008 confirms endo as autoimmune).
- You cannot do the work you did previously.
- You cannot do any other kind of work.