In order to keep on top of the latest discussions, developments, research and breakthroughs in the world of endometriosis, I have registered with a number of medical journals and other sites. I highly advise you to do the same, so that together we are an educated, self-advocating and well organised mass of people!
Check out the following links:
- Research articles posted from endometriosis.org
- Endometriosis Researchers Share Data, Unknowns, Dated 2005
- EndoZone.org by OBGYN.net – Contains many papers and interviews from some researchers and doctors in the field (requires registration, but I recommended the site – it shows how heavy-handed the Pharmaceutical companies are in decision-making)
- Oxford Journal of Human Reproduction
- The New England Journal of Medicine (requires paid subscription)
- American Journal of Epidemiology
- The Journal of Experimental Medicine
- Reproductive Biology and Endocrinology
- Biology of Reproduction
- American Society for Reproductive Medicine
- HighBeam Research – Newspaper archives and journal articles. Paid membership but worth it!
- Articles reprinted from the St. Charles Endometriosis Treatment Program Newsletters